The agriculture component of the program “Support to Agriculture and Rural Development” (SARD) has provided agricultural inputs (seeds of wheat, corn, vegetables and agricultural equipment), and professional training to Common Interest Groups to improve food security through the production of prime agricultural subsistence products. The intervention is in favour of about 7200 direct beneficiaries. In particular, it has been supplied the following:
- 60 ton of wheat seeds and 120 ton fertilizers;
- Pistachio saplings for 40 Ha;
- Fig saplings, including 15 set of item;
- Hives for honey bees with 8 item for women;
- Milk process centre in Zindajan District;
- Wheat seed for 2016 campaign;
- 120,5 tons of saffron corms and agriculture inputs for 2015 campaign.